HUMANITARIAN RACE Gradac 2018
Sports Association SUN RUN GRADAC
Municipality of Gradac and Tourist board of Gradac Municipality
Data and location :
May 1st 2018 , Gradac , Soline Square
Start time / race route / race length :
At 09:15 a.m. / Gradac , Soline Square , 4 km
Ruta Utrke :
START Soline Square Gradac , Uz Kuk , Obala Bošac , Lovora , Jadranska , Šet.Dr.N.Andrijaševića , TURNSTIL , Šet.Dr.N.Andrijaševića , Obala ,
FINISH LINE Soline Square Gradac
The race path :
mostly flat with two short ascents , runs all the way through Gradac
Race limit :
- 1hour - all participants who are on track after this time limit will be considered disqualified , maximum 300 runners
Start package includes :
- a chipped start number
- a cotton shirt with the race logo
- a medal with the race logo
- cooked beans + beer / juice
Starting fee :
- from January 25th to April 15th is ... 7 Eur
- from April 16th to April 20th is ... 8 Eur
The first three male and the first thre female participants get the
SUN RUN GRADAC CUP
A DISCLAIMER OF ORGANIZER`S RESPONSIBILITY
Sports Association "SUN RUN GRADAC"
Each competitor in the race accepts the following conditions by signing up and participating :
1. By signing up and participating , the competitor acknowledges that he / she takes part in the race solely at his own risk , aware that participation in this race represents a potential danger involving the risk of various bodily injuries and possible death .
2. The contestant acknowledges that the Organizer is not responsible for any form of damage caused to him by participating in the contest , either indirectly, directly, isolatedly or connectedly, caused by his own negligence and fault , or negligence and fault of other contestants or third parties before , during or after the mentioned competition .
3. The competitor is liable for any form of harm to any third party that he/she has caused or assisted to by his own negligence or fault .
4. The competitor is obliged to comply to the official rules , to instructions on safe movement and to conditions of performance issued by the organizer , as well as the instructions of the judges , guards and persons involved in the organization of the on-the-field racing, before , during and after the race .
5. The competitor waives any right to claim from the organizer compensation for any kind of damage caused by his/her participation in the race .
HUMANITARIAN RACE Gradac 2018
The race is organized by the Sports Association SUN RUN GRADAC in cooperation with Gradac Municipality and the Tourist Board of Gradac Municipality .
PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS :
Minimum age of contestants participating in the
HUMANITARIAN RACE Gradac ( 4 km ) is 10 years .
By signing up for the race and participating in it all contestants acknowledge : that they do it solely at their own risk , that they have become familiar with the rules of the race to which they will comply and that they are aware that participation in this race represents a potential danger which involves the risk of various bodily injuries and possible death .
START NUMBERS / CHIPS :
Each competitor will get a start number / timing chip ( provided by the organizer ) that must be worn throughout the race . The number must be clearly visible on the chest or the abdomen and should not be covered with a backpack or clothing item .
TIME LIMITS :
Time to finish the race HUMANITARIAN RACE Gradac ( 4 km )
is 1 hours.
Refreshment is provided in the finish area .
If the withdrawal is caused by injury and if the competitor is unable to continue to the refreshment station or the finish area , he / she must contact the organizer via mobile phone . In case of withdrawal , injuries or injuries of other competitors please contact the organizer at the following number : +385 (0) 91/2776690
Competitors will be disqualified in case of any use of any means of transport during the race , movement outside the marked race path , replacement of competitive numbers , non-conforming behavior and disrespect of the organizer's decisions .
RIGHT TO APPEAL :
Appeals are submitted to the Sports Association SUN RUN GRADAC in writing , within 3 days upon completion of the competition .
PATH CHANGE AND RACE CANCELLATION :
The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the track , refreshment stations and help stations at any time and without further notice .
Contestants will be informed about any possible changes via the official website. In case of particularly adverse weather conditions, the race may be canceled .
MEDIA CONSENT :
By signing up and participating in the race , the contestants agree that all recorded photographic and video material may be publicly displayed and used for promotional purposes of the race .